Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Falling Out of Fate Has Been Released!

Tonight might be the most surreal night of my life. I can say, officially, that I'm a published author. I've been dreaming of being all awesome-authorsauce since I stopped paying attention to middle school math classes and instead started creating fantasy motorized islands in my head. I've completed a life goal, and my mind is getting blown. Now I've got to start working for bigger and better goals!

Falling Out of Fate is officially out on Loose Id's website, a few hours earlier than I was expecting. I was all set to party the night away, too. (And when I say party, I mean bubble bath and a good book. It's a Monday night/Tuesday morning, after all.) If you check out the publisher's website, they have the full first chapter available to read as a preview. Go check it out! If paying for my stories isn't your thing, go find me on Literotica as OrangeRibbon. The last chapter of Taming the Stray went up this morning!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited that the book was released today! *Jumps up and down clapping* I will definitely be visiting their website soon :)

    As for Taming the Stray... I loved it. I didn't know how much I'd like Derek and Rye, compared to Seth and Curtis (seeing as I loved them so much)... but I don't think they could have been cuter together! I loved that Derek completely changed his behavior for Rye, and ended up loving his new position in the relationship! It really was a great story (oh, and SO happy that you had Rye really hurt Pagely, that was freakin awesome)!

    K-- just wanted to say Congrats, and that I loved Taming the Stray! As if there was any doubt, right!?!? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone other than me is excited for this! FOoF is a lot more polished than my LIT work, so I hope you like it as much, if not more. And thank you for all the TtS praise-- my ego is now huge. Rye is easily one of my favorite characters ever written, so I had to make him do something proactive, even if he still got stuck needing a rescue. :D

      Delete
  2. I finished reading your book yesterday and I thought it was FANTASTIC!!! I don't have a review blog, so I can only post my opinion on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/351273357

    I am going to head over to Literotica and read your free stories there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the Goodreads review a few hours ago, and have been walking around in a happy fog ever since. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete